Sat, Feb 19|
The Bull Street Light Room
The Holistic Chamber's Mindful Market
The Mindful Market brings together local holistic businesses offering eco-friendly products, services, and solutions.
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
The Bull Street Light Room , 3131 Bull Street, Suite C, Savannah, GA 31405
What to expect...
Savannah's Holistic Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce the first Mindful Market showcasing vendors from around the Low Country. From Hinesville to Hilton Head, come see what our vendors have to offer -
- Learn about the benefits of float therapy from Bobbie Hoehner with Get Tanked Float Center.
- We welcome Sheela Eichhorn with Empowerment Plus, as she guides us on how to slow the aging process and live our best life.
- Can wine be healthy? YES!! Krista Futch will give your taste buds a tour of Scout & Cellar's organic wine collection.
- Learn how to reconnect with your body and feel natural pain relief without medication or surgery with assisted stretching by Healthy Built - Health & Wellness Coaching.
- Can natural oils do more than freshen up a room - yes, just ask Cheri Hester with Young Living Essential Oils!
- And many more...
FREE admittance and FREE parking! Bring the family or a friend!!
VENDORS - If you are interested in having a booth at the Mindful Market signup online.
Questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendor - Booth Space Rental
One vendor per ticket. (Table and chairs NOT INCLUDED.)$30.00Tax: Tax includedSale ended